Monday, July 2, 2012

Nigeria Photographer Blog

Happy New Month Everybody! It's been a while now I posted on this blog. I have been involved in a project lately which has taking my time from the internet.The Nigerian Wedding Photo blog For Nigeria's Top Wedding Photographer, Akara Ogheneworo. A most creative and well studied photographer, Akara I am so sorry for being somewhat MIA this month!! I have been out of Ottawa for a while and I find it a little difficult to cook for this blog anywhere that is not my The world's biggest football website Goal.com launched its Nigeria . blog - I have been looking for other Lagos photographers for a while now .The best wedding photographer in Nigeria offering boutique style wedding . we made any sweeping changes to the look and feel of our blog.Nigerian Wedding Photographers working out of London and creating . To see the complete photo series, then check out Obi's blog siteA couple of weeks ago I blogged about Pearl and Ike's traditional Nigerian wedding ceremony, so today I am blogging their white church Nigeria Wedding and Portrait Photography wrote a note titled Nigerian Photographer : Building a better Photography Blog Experience. Read the full text here.This week I have a cute bride in the house Busola. Meet Busola and Ugo on their traditional wedding in Lagos. Thanks to Bayo Omoboriowo .This may be my last post in February. March post might be a little bit scanty but I promise to try my possible best as I would be away for some .It was one every Top Nigerian Photographer would have loved to cover and one that every Nigerian wedding website would have loved to blog about. This is a  Hi Folks. Happy New Month. So excited that February is here. Not because it's synonymous with valentine. But because it's my birth month.Here is Nike and Deji Engagement Shoot shot at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Lagos. Shooting was fun with this two. It gave me the opportunity to Hi Peeps. I have re-arranged the category on my blog so it's now easy for you to look and check out different works of me. Last year was fun for . Photos from Nigeria, Spain, Iraq and Lebanon. . Lens is the photography blog of The New York Times, presenting the finest and most .

No comments:

Post a Comment